HEALTH PLANS FOR FAMILIES
KSCI Benefits has a goal of bringing financial relief and stronger benefits to all plan participants. This is accomplished through designing features of the plan to help keep your day-to-day health care costs affordable.
- Co-pays for your primary doctor and specialist.
- Doctor co-pay covers up to 100% of additional services during your visit, depending on plan election. This eliminates surprise costs of x-rays and labs.
- No-cost disease management allows you to better control and maintain your health.
- Telemedicine Services gives members 24/7 access to physician services.
- Flat monthly premiums, all members have the opportunity to receive a refund based upon the reserve fund of each individual member if the claims are lower than predicted.
These cost containment features are just a few examples of the many benefits KSCI Benefits provides to its members. Benefits are reviewed and audited annually to ensure members continue to receive and have access to top notch health care.
Group Health Plans offering customizable benefit options for all sizes of employers. Pricing below standard markets.
- Rates 20-30% Below Standard Fully Insured Carriers.
- Multiple PPO Network Options through: Aetna, Cigna, and PHCS/Multi-plan.
- Fully customizable plans to ensure you offer coverage that is right for your employees and fits your budget.
- Telemedicine and Wellness Programs Included at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO EMPLOYERS.
- Ability to receive money back in good claims year.
- Backed by A+ Rated, Fortune 100 Company.
Cigna PBM is a national pharmacy network with access to more than 65,000 independent, local and nationally recognized pharmacies. Each plan participant will have access to their own dedicated prescription drug portal which includes interactive tools to manage your healthcare and prescription drug costs.
KSCI Group Health Plan Options are backed by Allstate (originally National General) Insurance Company. Allstate Benefits has been providing insurance solutions for over 75 years and is a Fortune 100 (currently ranked #72) that insures millions of individuals nationally. In 2020, Allstate was recognized as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for the sixth year in a row.
Allied Benefits Systems, Inc., TPA Partner for National General
Allied Benefits Inc. is the largest independent third party administrator in the United States.
KSCI Benefits is ready to assist you!
The first step in the process is for us to review your information and see if you qualify for the benefits we offer. Please click the button to get started.